McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One of these days I'm going to count and organize my books. I'm thinking around my birthday when I'll hopefully be getting a book stamp... :) 
It takes way too long to find Howl's Moving Castle and Sunwing and Midnight for Charlie Bones for my brother's outside reading. 
On a more exciting note, I found about twenty books that I thought were in my parent's room, but weren't. They were in my brother's room. Woah. Exciting. Needless to say now they're on my newly established second bookshelf! Yes, crazy sweet, I know. I transferred the books on my floor, the books doubling up on my other bookshelf, and the books under the flower vase on my table to this. So now I have all that space for new books! Oh geez, Barnes and Noble/Amazon need to watch out. 
ubiuergurbguirhgnov8eweghnovr it's beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllll:D


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kenz

    What kind of books do u like????

    And yeah its beautiful!!

    i am so very glad that u are addicted to books.......

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing... it is so beautiful it's like ART!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pundit: I like almost all types of books. I hate my pre-calc text book though. And probably physics also. I guess it just depends on what I'm interested in.

    Becca: I know! I love it. <3 My dad also hung up my Jean's Quilt Corner Sign and my star lantern thingy. :) :) :) love him. Lol

    ReplyDelete