McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OLD January 21, 2009
1. I should be doing homework.
2. I want to read, but I have too much homework (being on facebook doesn't count as procrastinating in my head "I'll only be on for a second.")
3. I am clueless about my future occupation.
4. Yet, I've come to the conclusion that I am destined to have ink-stained, calloused, and cramped fingertips.
5. My grandma was my favorite person in the world.
6. I dislike dumb, immature, annoying people.
7. I love huge sunglasses.
8. My little brother is awesome. <3
9. Chocolate should be a food group. haha
10. My parents are some of the smartest people I know, no matter how many times I call them stupid.
11. I wish I was a better writer.
12. I have awesome grammar and spelling.
13. I've played the piano since I was five.
14. My best friend's name is Melanie Katrina Scherr.
15. Reading is the one thing that I could do for hours, days, weeks, on end.
16. If you're going to lie, make sure you don't get caught, otherwise, you're just stupid.
17. I don't have many friends, but I am completely fine with that.
18. I have three more years of being youth deacon.
19. I think that you can believe in whatever you want to, as long as you do it passionately.
20. I secretly smell the pages of books, and love it.
21. Tadd didn't get the "fact" part about this 25 FACTS thing.
22. I'm over high school, one year was enough.
23. Kind people are the wisest.
24. I need to learn humility.
25. I'm going to be a LT at Camp Johnsonburg this summer. :)

NEW
1. I should be doing homework.
2. I'm exhausted and want to sleep.
3. I have a hint of what's going on in my future.
4. Something with reading... and traveling. Books, yeah, that's it.
5. I miss Grandma.
6. I think I have more patience now... at least I hope I do.
7. I love sweaters. That black cardigan I have, yeah, I want to wear it every day.
8. My little brother is going to be in high school next year. Woah.
9. I have a chocolate ghost from See's right next to me.
10. My parents are still smart. My dad is weirdly poetical and my mom's into this magic body stuff.
11. I still wish I was a better writer. Lists are good.
12. I'm definitely getting stupider. So grammar and spelling, not up to par.
13. I'm starting to practice piano again, I was on a hiatus.
14. I'm an actress.
15. Reading, yup, still love it. :)
16. Yeah, I'm an idiot.
17. I have basically one friend that I hang out with. Everyone else is sort of just there occasionally.
18. Actually, that whole "three year youth deacon" thing is over this January. Who knew? My dad actually.
19. Yep, still got that philosophy goin'.
20. Books smell good, yep.
21. Tadd=Creep.
22. High school, so done.
23. Kind people are the wisest.
24. Humility. Got it. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh. Let me tell ya.
25. I'm going to J-Burg in a couple weeks for a retreat!

2 comments:

  1. ok so in all that niceness i get two negative comments-thanks a pant load!!!!
    LoL
    ps i smell the binding of old books and the pages as well-i told your dad that is why i could never do one of those virtual book things-not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, that's what I'm saying! Kindle...? Uh nooo.

    ReplyDelete