McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Monday, September 7, 2009

25 Things

1. I am currently reading People of the Book.  Mostly because this awesome looking chick at Costco told me it was really good. 

2. School is tomorrow and my schedule is basically perfect except for no sisters and I have to run a marathon to get to class. 

3. I also have piano tomorrow. Uh. I haven't practiced in a really, really long time. I suck.

4. I'm thinking about buying the Pride & Prejudice piano music because I think I might actually want to play that, but then I think it's gonna be way too hard.

5. I absolutely love the Kesners.

6. I am in dire need of sticky tack and Mederma (which gets rid of scars, cause there's one by my tattoo and it's ruining the nicey niceness of it).

7. The Tenth Kingdom DVD is on the counter at Blockbuster and when I saw it I almost started crying I was laughing so hard.  I didn't think other people even knew about it.

8. I'm thinking about organizing my bookshelf... but I probably won't.

9. I need my dad to hang up my "Jean's Quilt Corner Sign" so that I can move in another bookshelf.

10. I am ridiculously excited for Mel's birthday considering it isn't mine and I have only a slight idea of what we're doing for it.

11. I'm really afraid to wear these new heels to school, but they're really cute. So I don't know what to do.

12. Should I join NHS this year? 

13. I'm still clueless about my future occupation.

14. I miss camp and KyKy a lot

15. So much has changed since I did this the first time, and it was so much easier that time too. So much more general. But I already said all those general things and so now it's a bit more... "here and now".

16. Pride & Prejudice is really overdue, but the guy at Blockbuster loves us so maybe he'll let it slide.

17. I think that soon I'm going to flip through my old National Geographics and cut out anything interesting. 

18. I love Caity's new hair!

19. I'm wondering if stealing the dilapidated books is going to be a possibility this year... I need to scope out Ms. Jessop.

20. I just got my second ear piercing on Sunday. I'm excited.

21. My appointed bedtime is in exactly one minute from when I'm typing this and I'm going to definitely be surpassing it.

22. The new latte stuff we got is amazing. I now have a breakfast routine, unlike last year.

23. Nicole is in five of my classes, including lunch, so that's good. 

24. I really need to remember to put on my rings tomorrow morning, I keep forgetting!

25. My scarves all smell like incense now because they're on the rocking chair next to my jewelry thingy which is where I burn it. I like it. 

3 comments:

  1. The Kesners LOVE the Chapmans!

    Maybe you should buy the Pride & Prejudice DVD. Did I search for that music high and low last year for your B-day??? It sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.......good to see a long post from you.

    Point 10....Tell Mel Happy Birthday From Me

    Point 21.....You are still a Kiddo.....hahahaha.......u have a fixed bed time still......haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca: :) :) And yeah, I'm thinking we should probably just buy it... Lol. And yes you did search high and low. I just searched for it on Amazon and found it within five minutes. Hahahahaha The efforts were sure appreciated.

    Pundit: Thanks, I'll be sure to tell her. And yes I am still a kiddo. Lol

    ReplyDelete