McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life In Numbers!

1. Reserved for "the one" of course.
2. Two more years left until I graduate.
3. Caity, Kayla, Mel, Three Best friends.
4. The number of people in my immediate family.
5. The number of wine bottles in my room with flowers in them. 
6. There are six letters in the title of the book I just finished, Shiver.
7. The number Bridget always chose for her jerseys when we were little.
8. The age I moved to Lacey!
9. Nine days from now I leave for vacation.
10. The possible amount of hours I will have to wait to get a text from Becca, basically the only thing I can think about. :D

Tag you're it:
Tadd, Dad, Mel, Abi (make a blog!), and Becca (if she ever has time to blog anymore)

5 comments:

  1. Hi McKenzie

    Glad that u posted it here.
    Did u like reading about me??u didnot comment??

    Anyways,Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that u are still a kid!!

    At 21 years of age, i am made to feel like a "oh-so-grown-up" adult......hahahaha

    i miss my childhood days......haha

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I officially have a blog and this will soon be my second post.

    ReplyDelete