McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ann Giovanni

There was this yard sale down the street and everything was free.  Well apparently the guy's aunt was an artist. There was a lot of really cool paintings. These are the ones I jacked. The pictures of them really don't do them justice... but I still like them. 




And this is a polaroid I found of Ann working in New York on 60th and 5th. It was taken in September 1976.

10 comments:

  1. sweet free art-you are so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I know! My mom saw it on her walk and came back with two and then told me and I was like alright, bike let's go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the second one down-wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Kenz! I liked the greenish silhoutte of young girl's facet; mixed expressions on her face

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tadd: Yeah, I love the colors.
    Traveler: I like that one too. That's actually the only one that I hung up yet. Hah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kenz

    i always envy these creative geniuses.....i guess u too know how to paint!!

    Post some of yours.

    i liked the second one from top and also the greenish one!!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy's aunt was a great talent....loved all the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, I don't really paint actually. Haha
    My favorite is the one of the girl (third from the top) even though it's not a painting, just a print.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kenz

    But i saw those two paintings by you and ur sister.....remember??

    Anyways,

    Check out my recent post.

    CHEERS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that was just one... and the other one was a collage by my brother, not sister. Hahaha
    And will do.

    ReplyDelete