McKenzie. 18. Books, movies, music, food, places, people.
http://mckchap.tumblr.com/
http://skystroll.tumblr.com/
@KenzChap

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I'm trying to force myself to learn to love coffee and tea.
This morning I had a cup of coffee, black, piss in a mug. I drank the whole thing though, and enjoyed the taste... after I brushed my teeth. So basically I'm going to just condition myself to like it. 
This evening I brewed myself a cup of tea. The holiday blend, not because it is the holidays, but because it smelled good. I pretty much burnt my tongue off in the process. Let me just tell you that tea is winning me over much faster than coffee...

4 comments:

  1. Seriously. I think I'm going to give up on coffee (except Wawa espressos because those are godly) and just love tea. I'll make sure anyone I live with likes coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is gross. I agree that wawa is the only kind worth trying to get down. I have a ton of different teas though... although I don't often drink them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenz... Black!? What the heck were you thinking? To love coffee, you must find the perfect brew. I prefer milky with one sugar, whereas others are "light and sweet" fans, aka two or three sugars and not that much milk. You gotta find your match man.

    But tea is delicious too, ha.

    ReplyDelete